On November 9th, 2021, the first Denim Fair was held in Paris.
We met in the beautiful showroom that Close to Clothes has in Paris X and our clients had the opportunity to meet and visit suppliers of the denim industry focused on sustainability:
- Close to Clothes: Branding consultants that offer their services that cover from concept to finish product. Considered also labelling architects, each of their creations is produced with respect for humans and the environment. They prioritize the use of eco-friendly materials and have established production processes that are certifies and sustainable.
- Dorlet: Specialized in metal trims for fashion, clothes and leather goods, Dorlet has been devising, designing, developing, manufacturing, creating and selling these accessories since 1928. Sustainability has always been at the heart of Dorlet’s mission, therefore, production methods and solutions are sustainable.
- Jeanologia: Bornt in 1994 with the mission of transforming the textile industry, developing technologies and eco-efficient production models. They are focused on high-performance while being environmentally friendly.
- L’Indigotier: Emilie Fablet is a sustainable denim expert, with the goal to help change the way brands design their denim collections so that they are more sustainable and responsible with the environment while maintaining their identity. She offers personalized technical support to brands and designers, at the different stages of the collection and production process.
- Evlox: As the oldest denim fabrics mill in the world, we offer premium denim fabrics focused on quality, nearby production and sustainability. We aim to develop and produce sustainable denim fabrics from the raw material to the production and washing phase.
Our customers were able to live a 360º sustainable experience and learn new ways to change the way they design.
Ximo Lacomba, Evlox’ former R&D Manager and current Strategic Marketing Director, gave a masterfull talk about Evlox’ sustainable approach which was considered one of the highlights of these event.
This first Denim Fair received an amazing feedback by both our customers and the suppliers that participated and we are willing to continue celebrating it in the near future.
By María Mas, Head of Digital Marketing and Sales @Evlox.