GREEN ENERGY PHOTOVOLTAIC WIND POWER
BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT ON SUSTAINABLE COMPROMISE
- The Company kept leading the way to a more sustainable future and reached a production of 75% of sustainable denim fabrics.
- 20% of the collection is produced with sustainable materials, dyeing or finishing processes.
The company name is changed to EVLOX
- Direct, global, highlighting the constant evolution of the company while maintaining its essence and legacy.
- A new investment group acquires the Company. This iniciated a business expansión foused on R&D empowerment.
REORIENTATION IN EUROPE
- Renewed strategy focused on the European market.
ACQUISITION OF TWO PLANTS IN MEXICO
- The Company increased the production capacity with these two plants in the Mexican towns of Puebla and Tlaxcala.
TAVEX ALGODONERA MERGES WITH SANTISTA TEXTIL
- The fusión of these two companies was oficial and Tavex Corporation was created (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Europe).
ACQUISITION OF SAMPERE S.A. COMPANY
- By acquiring the 100% of Sampere S.A. the Company is focused on producing home textile fabrics.
- The Company purchased the industrial assets of the Industrial Company Textil de Puebla.
NEW FACTORY IN SETTAT (MOROCCO)
- By building this Factory the Company stood out as Europe’s leading denim manufacturer.
THE LARGEST DENIM MANUFACTURER IN SPAIN
- Tavex started trading on the Stock Exchanges of Madrid, Bilbao and Valencia. Five plants are acquired in Valencia (Spain): two denim plants in Alginet and Navarrés and three flat plants in Buñol, Millares and Játiva.
FIRST ROPE DYEING MACHINE IN SPAIN
- The production started to be focused only on denim fabrics.
ADAPTATION AND REINVENTION
- With the beginning of the Spanish Civil War, the Company was forced to change its blue working clothes to khaki cloth for military uniforms.
ALGODONERA DE SAN ANTONIO S.A.
- The Company changed its name and was specialised in workwear fabrics. It was not only operating in Spain but also had customers in London.
- José Julián Blanc, together with Frois and Silva started the Company under the name of Fábrica de Hilados, Tejidos y Estampados de Vergara in Gipuzkoa (Spain) on January 23rd. This Factory was specialised in calico textiles and other cotton fabrics, with the predominance of indigo color.